We are particularly attentive to the needs and expectations of our customers, and we hope that you are always satisfied with the purchases made on Venipedia®.
You have the right to return a product, starting from the time of delivery, within 14 (fourteen) calendar days.
This right does not apply to the purchase of:
- perishable goods
- sealed products which, for health or hygiene reasons, can no longer be
- returned once opened
- tailor-made products or customised clarifications
- to bookings of holiday accommodation, catering or leisure services on specific dates or for certain periods
- GIFT CARDS
- contained on CD / DVD that you have opened and which are therefore unsealed
- digital content (e.g. music, videos, pictures or online books)
- products returned after the 14-day deadline
With regard to products and digital contentonce you have started downloading or streaming, you agree to waive your right of withdrawal.
Notification of withdrawal
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you are required to notify us explicitly and in writing within 14 calendar days from the acquisition of the product / s by you or a third party other than the carrier and designated by you. In the case of sending the products in several shipments, the deadline runs from the acquisition of the last product delivered.
The explicit communication of the will to withdraw from the contract, in order to avoid misunderstandings, must necessarily be addressed to our centralised assistance service: [email protected]. Only in this way, in fact, our system will give you immediate notification of receipt of your communication. Any refund is made only after verification of the integrity of the returned product(s).
Return of products
The products must be returned to Venipedia / Bazzmann Sas di Trevisan Marco & C., Via Verdi 10, 30171 Mestre Venice, Italy without undue delay and in any case within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which you communicated your decision to withdraw from the contract.
The costs of returning the product / s are at your expense, as well as ensuring that the product is correctly delivered, perfectly intact and in resalable condition, complete with all their elements and accessories, accompanied by instructions / guarantees / notes / coupons / accompanying letters and in original packaging and wrapping. If not, you will not be entitled to the refund, credit or exchange requested.
If the returned items show damage or signs of wear resulting from unnecessary handling to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning, we may withhold from the refund an amount corresponding to their decrease in value.
Please pack the product properly and return it ensuring the utmost care of delivery.
Consider that any non-substantial differences in colour, shape or size of the products compared to the photo in the catalogue, are not manufacturing defects but distinctive elements of each handmade product and typical of the processing of products of this kind.
Please be aware that we cannot accept returns made by hand delivery. For added security, if the value of the product to be returned is greater than € 75.00 (EUR) we suggest that you return the item to us by sending it with a proof of receipt.
Refund (if applicable)
Once the returned product has been received and verified, we will send you an email notification confirming its receipt. We will also notify you of the refund approval or denial.
If approved, your refund will be processed and the credit will be automatically applied to your credit card, or to the payment system used for the purchase, within a few days and in any case no later than 14 days from receipt of the product/s. returned (s), at no additional cost to you.
We will refund the price of the item for which the withdrawal was exercised and, where applicable, the shipping costs. However, we may withhold the refund until we have received the item or until you have provided proof of having returned it to Venipedia® Mercante / Bazzmann Sas di Trevisan Marco & C., depending on which situation occurs first.
We are not obliged to reimburse you for any additional costs if you have expressly chosen a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of delivery we offer.
Late refunds or non-refunds (if applicable)
In the event that your refund is delayed compared to the expected time or there is a non-refund:
- Please check your bank account again first.
- Then contact your credit card provider, there may be some additional time before you see the credit on your account.
- Then contact your bank. Again, there may be additional time before the refund is credited.
- If you have done all these checks and you have not yet received your refund, please contact us at [email protected]
Reference information on your right of withdrawal
- DIRECTIVE 2011/83/EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL, of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, amending Council Directive 93/13/EEC and Directive 1999/44/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and repealing Council Directive 85/577/EEC and Directive 97/7/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Shopping in the EU, official FAQs, European Union